- Home Welcome
Town Council all about
- TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS & MINUTES
- Statement of Accounts & Audit 2016
- Code of Conduct - Nolan principles
- Contact Details
- Openness and Transparency
Other Items of interest
Items of Interest A-D
- Internal audits for 2013/2014 and 2014/2015
- Community Rights - Localism
- Community Budgets - What are they?
- USEFUL CONTACT NUMBERS – (County and District Services)
- DOG FOULING
- DTC - The events of 2014
- Local Bus Timetables
- Dulverton All Saints First School Summer Fete July 2015
- Dulverton/Exmoor - Community Bus
- Dulverton Street Map and Shops - Sept 2015
- Dulverton Schools Federation, back ground and status – July 2015
- Dulverton Voice - Free Monthly Paper
- Dulverton - specific interest groups
- Dulverton Traffic!
- Items of Interest E-H
- Items of Interest I-L
- Items of Interest M-P
- Items of Interest P-T
- Street Lighting Project
- Items of Interest U-Z
- Items of Interest A-D
- DTC Standing Orders
- Disclosure of Interests
- The Good Councillor's Guide
- Dulverton 2010 - Parish Plan
- Gallery Images and Photos
Places of Interest PARKING and things to do
- Dulverton 3 Churches
- Dulverton based - local places to visit
- Dulverton Doctor
- Dulverton Heritage Centre
- Dulverton Local Police
- Dulverton Library
- Exmoor National Park - Visitor Centre
- Exmoor 4 All
- PARKING in Dulverton
- Somewhere to Stay
- The Guildhall Heritage & Arts Centre
- Tarr Steps
- The Exmoor Pony Centre
- What's on Exmoor
Local Activities and amenities
- Dulverton Angling Association
- Dulverton Carnival & Craft Fair
- Dulverton by Starlight
- Dulverton Cricket Club
- Dulverton Films
- Dulverton Gardening Club
- Dulverton Players - Theatre Company
- Dulverton Public Convenience
- Dulverton Sports Field
- Dulverton Snooker Club
- Dulverton Squash Club
- Dulverton Tennis Club
- Dulverton Town Football Club
- Dulverton Town Hall
- Dulverton Youth Club
- Exmoor Young Voices
The Guildhall Heritage and Arts Centre is located off the Guildhall Car Park to the rear of Dulverton Library and the National Park Visitor Centre. It is open from Easter to the end of October and with free admission it offers access to various local exhibitions which change every year or so. Read More
Tarr Steps - The Tarr Steps are a medieval clapper bridge across the River Barle in a National Nature Reserve within the Exmoor National Park, A typical clapper bridge construction, the bridge possibly dates to around 1000 BC. The stone slabs weigh up to 1-2 tons apiece. According to local legend, they were placed by the devil to win a bet Read More
Town Council meetings are normally held in the lower Town Hall
members of the Public are most welcome.
DTC office is open Tuesday 1000-1200 and Thursday 1500-1700
Dulverton Car Parks - changes, click here
Dulverton Town Council (DTC) welcomes letters and emails on any subject related to Dulverton and its Council, although every effort will be made to acknowledge receipt individual replies may not be forthcoming. However, it does reserves the right in terms of transparency and the public interest to publish and/or make public letters/emails addressed to the Town Council and its Councillors unless specifically requested & with its agreement not to do so.
No responsibility is taken for the content of external web sites
- Last Updated on Friday, 31 March 2017 14:10
- Written by &/or Published by Dulverton Town Council (who may not necessarily be the author)
From 1st April 2017 Dulverton Town Council has taken over the operation of the Public Toilets located at the entrance of The Lion Car park.
Dulverton Car Parks
West Somerset District Council controls & manages all 3 Dulverton Car parks including the setting of charges.
Note: Permit charges are due to increase from June 2017 from £90 to £150, followed by a further increase in April 2018 to £210
Contact WSC on 01643 703704 which is open between 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am - 4.30pm on Friday.
Outside of these hours and during public holidays, lines are closed for telephone inquiries. However, a voicemail message will inform you of re-opening hours and provide the emergency out of hours telephone number.
Dulverton Town Council does not have any control over the charges of parking in Dulverton Car parks.
The new Exmoor Community bus commissioned in December 2015
is available for use on Exmoor by any Group or Organisation.
Bus Services –
(NB these are external links)
- 398 - Tiverton - Bampton - Dulverton
- 198 - Dulverton - Minehead
- 25 - Taunton - Dulverton
- 467 - Dulverton - Minehead
- 678 - Dulverton - Minehead
Dulverton Youth Club - for more details click here
Exmoor Young Voices - for more details click here
Dulverton Voice - a FREE Independent monthly news paper for Dulverton available from 1st of each month
Dulverton Town Council is not part of or associated with Dulverton Voice.
Any view expressed in the Dulverton Voice are those of its editor and not of the council.
Your local Police The Dulverton and Brushford Beat –click here
Shelter, The Charity - Call the FREE telephone helpline number: 0808 800 4444
Musgrove Park Hospital latest news/press releases: Click here
West Somerset DC
Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, the Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP has formally acknowledged the submission of the proposal to create a new council covering Taunton Deane and West Somerset.
Feedback and findings from a public consultation on the proposal to create a new council for Taunton Deane and West Somerset are now fully available.
Minehead’s “Enterprising Esplanade” has won a significant financial boost thanks to the Government’s Coastal Communities Fund.
A list of the people standing for election in the Taunton Deane and West Somerset divisions for the forthcoming Somerset County Council elections has been published.